Logo sommerfugl

søndag den 7. august 2011

Når næstekærlighed er vigtigere end straffeloven

I let the person who taught
me to love for love's sake only
intentionally overdose and
talked to him while he died.

I let the person who taught me to love for love's sake only, intentionally overdose and talked to him while he died. - I did not try to save him. - It is the worst thing I have ever done. - I also consider it the most loving.

I did not try to save him.

It is the worst  thing
I have ever done.

I also consider it the most loving.


Dette anonyme postkort blev udgivet i dagens PostSecret blog indlæg. At lade nogen begå selvmord kan jo ikke siges at være noget godt. Ikke at gøre det kan være meget værre. Næstekærlighed er vigtigere end jura og lovgivning.

Been there. Done that.


0 comments:

Logo sommerfugl