Logo sommerfugl

torsdag den 26. maj 2011

Vladimir Kush: Always Together

The closer we remain,
the further we drift apart.

The further we drift apart,
the closer we remain.

Always Together by Vladimir Kush


Always Together

Moving apart and coming together, two blades of a pair of scissors are the symbol of the union of a man and a woman, now meeting in love, now parting in quarrel.

One of characters of the comedy “Merry Wives of Windsor” by Shakespeare says, “I will marry her, sir, at your request; but if there be no great love in the beginning, yet heaven may decrease it upon better acquaintance, when we are married and have more occasion to know one another; I hope, upon familiarity will grow more contempt: but if you say, ‘Marry her,’ I will marry her; that I am freely dissolved, and dissolutely.” (Act I, Scene i.)

This pendulum of feelings can develop into a furious dance of a steel pair leaving behind them stacks of cut love letters.



0 comments:

Logo sommerfugl