Logo sommerfugl

torsdag den 7. februar 2013

Den store menneskejagt

Musefælde med penge som lokkemad

You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.

im breaking 
my attachment to 
physical power 
and possessions 
because only 
through destroying 
myself can I 
discover the 
greater power 
of my spirit

... im breaking my attachment to physical power and possessions because only through destroying myself can I discover the greater power of my spirit ...


0 comments:

Logo sommerfugl